Panhalgad Pawankhind Trek - Offbeat Monsoon Special
Panhalgad and Pawankhind, Kolhapur
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Reach at Karapewadi
Pickup Time: 11.30 PM Drop Time: 04.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Bring pack lunch for the 1st day a water bottle (2 ltrs),2) a torch with spare set of battery
- Sleeping mat, bedding
- Extra pair of clothes
- 100 ml coconut oil (for shoe bite), salt, turmeric powder (for leeches)
- Good trekking shoes,raincheater
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Personal medicine those you require usually (optional)
- Paper napkins, soap (it is a simple village and does not have closed toilet facility. Please come prepared accordingly)
- Rain cheater
- A good haversack to put all your luggage. (all luggage should be wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in rain.)
- All meals during trek.
- All traveling by private vehicle from Pune to Pune.
- Safety equipments and expertise.
- Printed information brochure.
- Mineral water,Cold drinks ,etc
- Anything not included in the whats included list consider it to be out of package."
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later