Panhala Pavankhind, Kolhapur
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Overnight Journey to Panhala fort
Day 2 - Trek to Pandharpani(7-8hrs)
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- 1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
- 2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
- 3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
- 4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
- 5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
- 6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
- 7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
- 8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
- 9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
- 10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
- 11. Torch
- Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle, 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Evening Teas, 1 Dinner, Overnight Stay at a Local House.
- All that is not in includes.
Terms & Conditions
We, Sahyavede, believe in being a part of the Nature to enjoy it and to preserve it the way it is for the Generations to follow. On the Way Back home, We only leave the Footprints and Carry a lot of Memories and Madness for Sahyadri.