Padargad Fort Trek
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Meet at Karjat Station
Day 2 - Explore The Fort, Water Tank and Spend Some Time To Watch Bhimashankr
Private Vehicle, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Lunch / Dinner As Per Schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy Bars / Dry Snacks (Dry Fruits. Biscuits, Plum Cakes Etc).
- Good Grip Quality Trekking Shoes – Must (Please Check Soles Of Your Shoes And Get Them Stitched If Necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid Kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, Facewash, Tissue Paper Etc.).
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Mosquito Repellent Etc. (As Per Season)
- Proper Backpack To Carry All These Things (No Handbags, Duffle Bag Or Jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) Or Winter Wear (Jackets, Warmers Or Sweaters) – (As Per Season).
- Carry Your Own Glass, Bowl, Spoon And Plate (If Necessary)
- Extra Pair Of Clothes (As Per Schedule)
- Sleeping Bag / Mat / Bedsheet (As Per Schedule)
- Slippers (Optional – At The End Of Day / Trek So That Your Feet Can Relax).
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Non Ac Transportation from Khandas to Khandas by Local Transport
- Food ( 1 Lunch and 1 Breakfast, Evening Refreshment )
- Guidance and Expertise Charges.
- All applicable taxes
- Bottled Water Bottle and aerated drinks
- Dinner on Saturday night (Please carry your own dinner for the day)
- Any expenses which are personal in nature
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later