Overnight Trek To Rajmachi & Kondane Caves
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Meet at Lonavala Railway station
Day 2 - Fort Visit and Exploration
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 05.00 PM Drop Time: 06.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Some Snacks for Energy while you Trek
- Torch with new batteries - complusory
- Identity proof (must)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Glucon D / Energy bars
- Water (at least 2 - 3 Litres)
- Sun Cap
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional). First Aid
- Wear good trekking shoe. Shoes with good grip prefereable. You can carry extra slipper.
- A haversack / Backpack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Dry Bag or Plastic bag to keep clothes dry
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Carry alternate phone or dry bag for phone - powerbank for charging
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Please wear full sleeves and long pants
- Please wear dark colored clothes avoid wearing white colored clothes
- Odomos gel or cream to avoid mosquitoes or insect
- Rainwear ( Poncho - Waterproof jacket etc if you dont want to get wet )
- Travelling Lonavala to base village by Jeep (Half Way).
- 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg lunch.
- Organizers charges if any.
- Villager House Homestay Dormitory.
- Travelling kondhane Village to Karjat Station
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- Food/Tea purchase while travelling to site and back.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required. Travel cost from Mumbai to Lonavala / Karjat and back.
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.