Trek to Harishchandragad
Harishchandragad, Malshej Ghat
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Trek to Harishchandragad
Pickup Time: 01.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- 2/3 litres of water.
- Packed dinner for Saturday night.
- Good Torch must with an extra battery.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch.
- Kasara to Kasara travel by private non ac local vehicle.
- Expertise charges.
- Travel till Kasara and back.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.