Overnight Camping at Kalavantin Base
2 Days1 Night
Pickup Time: 3:30 PM Drop Time: 06:00pm
Things To Carry
- 1. Please buy your return ticket and missing the train would mean missing the trek
- 2. Water bottle 3 Litres, Torch with Extra batteries, Cap, Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- 3. Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- 4. Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- 5. Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes, Polythene bag for your garbage, 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional), Good trekking shoes
- 6. Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- 7. Please do not carry sling bags or jholas. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has hands free while trekking.
- Include items
- Exclude items
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.