Ooty Adventure Summer Camp
Ooty, Tamil Nadu
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Train journey
Pickup Time: 09.30 PM Drop Time: 02.30 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (No trolley bag or suitacse)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be very cold at Carry enough woolen clothes like jacket, monkey camp, hand gloves etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer , (High SPF sunscreen recommended for trekking camps)
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Both Ways A/c train travel
- Vegetarian food served at campsite.
- Clean and comfortable Safari tents
- Adventure equipment and services of
- Professional instructors.
- Meals on travel Pune-Haridwar-Pune & last day Lunch at Mussorie
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head'cost includes'.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later