Offbeat Jungle Trek To Rangana Fort
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Offbeat Jungle Trek To Rangana Fort
Day 2 - Visit Monhi Maharaj math
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- trek pants / Loose Trousers / Full sleeves preferred.
- Carry Light Weight Cloths so that your bag is not heavy.
- A water bottle (at least 2 liters (1 liter each) carry 2 bottles separately)
- Shawl and sweater as it is very cold weather.
- Good Trekking shoes.
- Cap & sunglasses.
- Dinner Plate, Spoon, 2 bowl, Glass, ( Compulsory )
- Bag-pack or trekking bags no hand bags to be carried.
- Torch with extra Batteries.
- Medicine (for those who require usually) and basic medicine for headache. Body pain etc
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- sleeping bags or bedding stuff ( satranji or bedsit and light weight blanket )( Compulsory )
- Toilet kit.
- Transportation Kolhapur to Kolhapur by private Bus
- Accommodation in Tents on Multiple Sharing Basis
- Vegetarian Food : 2Breakfast, 2Lunch, 1 Dinner(Village Food)
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
- Food ordered other than included meals in the Cost
- Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Dinner on last day of trek.
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and Alcohol consumption is not allowed . Participants will have to reach 25mins before at the starting point.