North East Biking Expedition
North East, India
13 Days12 Nights
Day 1 - Guwahati
Day 2 - Guwahati to Bhalukpong
Bike and Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 12.00 PM
Things To Carry
- To carry your own luggage, you will need trek bag at least 48Liters capacity, depending on your luggage carrying tendency. We won't recommend you to carry luggage more than 65 lit as at that altitude it would be very tough to carry so much luggage.
- At least 3 pairs of full pants to be carried along. We Recommend the quick dry material. Easy dry material avoid your inconvenience because of wet clothes.
- Carry good sports shoes with enough anti skid pattern on the bottom. Sports shoes with good rubber sole are the best. Do not go for running shoes. They are usually insufficient and have tendency to slip.
- One set of travelling clothes. This set you can keep behind in hotel luggage and can pickup after trek.
- At least 4 sets of socks
- Monkeycap (warm material). Avoid hand made caps. A monkey camp with thick weaving is recommended as it protects you not from cold but from wind chill factor as well.
- At least 4 sets of T-shirts with long sleeves. Having collar is beneficial as it helps you add another layer to you neck to avoid cold.
- Riding Jacket
- Good quality hand gloves (warm) added with another set of hand gloves (waterproof)
- Action Camera (Optional)
- Waterproof wind cheater or a jacket
- Sunglasses compulsory
- Sunscreen, Lip balm, Cold creams etc.
- Personal Toiletaries
- More detailed checklist will be provided to registered participants 10 days prior to the activity which will help you in packing and cross checking
- A wonderful experience of the outdoors with like mided people!
- 350cc Royal Enfield / 220cc Avenger Bike With Entire Fuel Cost (For Rider and Pillion combination we provide 500cc Royal Enfield)
- All meals - From Day 1 Dinner to Day 9 Lunch.
- Mechanic with Backup Vehicle for entire route.
- Permissions, Entry fees, inner line permits, wildlife charges etc.
- Accommodation in Small Dormetories with attached washrooms. Only in Darjiling and Gangtok we provide twin sharing accommodation.
- One leader all the way to manage logistics.
- First Aid/ Oxygen cylinder with Backup Vehicle.
- Travel insurance of each Participant.
- Repairs And damage Cost Of The Bikes.
- Extra Cold Drinks Food ETC During Breaks In The Journey.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the above list.
Terms & Conditions
We will be staying in hotels and homestays on triple sharing basis or dormitories.