Nimgiri - Hanumantgad Trek
Nimgiri - Hanumantgad Fort
Day 1 - Nimgiri - Hanumantgad Trek
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A postive mind set and a healthy body!
- Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
- Complete spare set of clothes & socks
- Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
- Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
- A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
- Rubber soled sport shoes. (Converse, sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)**
- A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- If you will be going to the outdoors more often, we suggest you buy Action Trekking Shoes.
- A wonderful experience of the outdoors with like mided people!
- Transportation by private bus
- Tea and Breakfast, lunch, Evening tea.
- Safety Equipments & First Aid
- Soft drinks and bottled water.
- Basically, anything not mentioned in the 'includes' list.
Terms & Conditions
Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.