Trek To Naneghat Caves And Jivdhan Fort
Naneghat, near Junner, Pune
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Trek To Naneghat Caves And Jivdhan Fort
Day 2 - Base of Naneghat
Pickup Time: 05.30 PM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Extra pair of Clothes
- Winter wear
- Personal first aid kit
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
- Good grip sport shoes/ trekking shoes Compulsory
- Electral powder / Glucon D/ Tang
- Water Bottle: 2 Liter Compulsory
- Camera (Optional)
- Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
- Sleeping Bag/ Mat/ Pull over
- Note :
- There are no basic freshen-up and toilet facilities
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear good grip sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Things to carry: Id Proof Compulsory.
- Train Tickets from Kalayan to Kalyan
- Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch evening refreshment
- Expertise and guide charges
- Train Tickets from Mumbai to Kalyan
- Anything other than mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.