Night Trek To Kalsubai Peak
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Start Night Trek to Mt. Kalsubai Peak
Day 2 - Trek Concludes
Train and Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 06.00 PM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
- Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Transportation from Kasara To Kasara
- Dinner on Day 1 & Breakfast on Day 2 (Vegetarian)
- First aid trained trek leaders
- Technical guidance and expertise
- Any transfers till Kasara & back
- Mineral Water or aerated drinks
- Taxes as applicable
- Any other personal expenses
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.