Night Trek to Irshalgad
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Explore the Irshalgad Fort
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 04.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- Warm clothes (compulsory)
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes
- Some ready to eat food
- Plum cakes
- Biscuits etc.
- Sleeping Bag
- Torch with spare batteries
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Travelling from Karjat to Karjat,
- Tea, Breakfast,
- Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.