Night Trek to Highest Peak - Kalsubai
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Start Night Trek to Mt. Kalsubai Peak
Train and Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 06.00 PM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
- Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
- Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Raincoat / Pochos.
- Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per priscription if any.
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.)
- Backpack to carry all stuffs. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change after the trek is over)
- Camera (Optional)
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Base and at the Top.
- Transportation from kasara to kasara.
- Leaders Expertise Charges.
- Anything other than mentioned above.applicable
- Any other personal expenses
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.