Night Trek to Highest Peak - Kalsubai
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Start Night Trek to Mt. Kalsubai Peak
Train and Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.30 PM Drop Time: 03.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 liters)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits, etc.
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
- Jackets and woolens as it would get cold in the night and morning.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- A haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change after the trek is over)
- Camera (Optional)
- Transport from Kasara to Kasara by Private Jeep.
- Morning breakfast-tea.
- First Aid kit.
- Expertise Representative.
- Anything other than mentioned above.applicable
- Any other personal expenses
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.