Night Trek To Anjaneri Fort
Anjaneri Fort, Nashik
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Proceed To Base Village Of Anjaneri Fort
Day 2 - Proceed Back To Mumbai
Local Transport, Train
Pickup Time: 06.00 PM Drop Time: 07.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
- Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Transportation from Kasara To Kasara by traxx
- Dinner and breakfast (veg only)
- Expertise and guide charges
- Lunch for the day
- Any other personal expenses
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later