New Year Camping at Khopoli (Kalote Lake)
Kalote Lake, Khopoli
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - New Year Camping at Khopoli (Kalote Lake)
Day 2 - Departure
Pickup Time: 04.30 PM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Wear appropriate foot wear necessary for out door activities, preferably closed shoes that help protect the feet better
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and protect you from the sun and the cold. It is advised to carry warm clothes in case the temperatures drop down, especially at night.
- Extra clothes and towels. Also, carry a polythene bag for storing wet clothes.
- Patrons may choose to carry additional food items as per their liking.
- Sunglasses, torches , matchboxes, cap and sunscreen to protect your self from the sun
- Personal toiletries including mosquito repellents
- Prescribed medicines in case you have any medical conditions.
- Camping next to scenic lake under the clear blue skies.
- Camping Tents equipped with lights, comfortable mattress.
- Toilet and Shower.
- Swimming with Jackets.
- Around the Campfire Acoustic Music Performance.
- Wish Lanterns.
- New Year Cake Cutting
- Fire Juggler Performance.
- Evening Tea with snacks
- Limited Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg)
- Home Cooked Dinner Buffet (Veg / Non Veg)
- Home Cooked Breakfast on day two
- No outside liquor and Food permited.
- We have inhouse bar.
- Tips, Porters, Phone calls
- Parking expense.
- Any kind of personal expense/insurance.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances
- like Road blocks, bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Adventure Activities on extra cost
- Kayaking - Rs.700/- per person (30 Minutes)
- Horse Riding - Rs.700/- per person (1 ride)
Terms & Conditions
Organizer does not subscribe to or encourage the consumption any narcotic/ psychotropic substances during the tour. Any participant found doing so will be requested to make arrangements to return back to their home at their personal cost.Organizer will not undertake responsibility of the same under any circumstances.