Naneghat to Bhimashankar Trek
Naneghat to Bhimashankar
3 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Bus Journey
Day 2 - Reach Naneghat and Start Trek for Amboli
Pickup Time: 10.00 PM Drop Time: 07.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- A good trekking shoes
- Plum cakes
- Biscuits etc.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Haversack to put everything to be carried for the trip
- Bedding for the train journey
- Maggie (2 packet each) (Must)
- Electral / Glucon D (Must)
- Dry Snacks
- Health Drinks etc
- 3 litres of water, (Must)
- 2-3 bunch of papers
- Sleeping Bag (must)
- A plate
- All the expenses from Kalyan till Karjat.
- All Meals during the trek
- Train Travelling charges
- Food during the train journey
- Mineral Water and Soft Drinks charges
- Any other personal expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes
Terms & Conditions
Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No refund will be provided.