Mt. Patalsu Trekking Expedition
Mt.Patalsu, Himachal Pradesh
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting time 3:00 pm at Delhi
Day 2 - Arrival at Manali
Pickup Time: 03.00 PM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare - Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit.
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Bandana or Buff
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares
- Camera and memory cards - Optional
- Binoculars - Optional
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade - UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toilet paper
- Insect repellant
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit
- Cell phone with Charger,
- Personal Clothing (T.Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inners.
- Delhi to Delhi Transfers
- Food and Accommodation ( 4 People in 1 Room and 4 People in 1 Tent )
- Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation
- High Altitude Gear: Ice Axe Ice Shoes Walking Stick - Rope
- Guide / Cook and other Professionals
- Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Drinks, Laundry
- Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportations,
- Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities ( Land Slides, Floods etc. ), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs.
- Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be Extra and need to be borne by you.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and Any Kind of Alcohol Drinks not allowed During Program and All programs are subject to change without prior notice.