Motorcycle Ride to Lahaul – Spiti Valley
Lahaul – Spiti Valley
14 Days13 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival in Chandigarh
Day 2 - Chandigarh to Simla
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof. (must)
- Hat / Cap, Woolen cap / Balaclava
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- T-shirts, Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Leggings from a Track-suit, shorts,
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, Extra shoe laces
- Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
- Medicines as specified by doctor
- Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger..
- Note: It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis in Hotels / tents
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Permissions / Entry Fees wherever necessary
- Transportation by Tempo Traveller (for Non-Bikers)
- Back up Vehicle and mechanic services (for bikers)
- All Taxes
- Daily Lunch
- Any Airfare / Train tickets till Chandigarh and Back
- Bike Transportation / Renting Charges
- Fuel and Maintenance (for Bikers)
- Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps
- Any personal nature items like Bar, Laundry Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fees, Tip and any other items
- Mineral water, Soft OR Hard drinks, Starters etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
Terms & Conditions
Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No refund will be provided.