Motorbike ride to Rajmachi
Rajmachi , Lonavala
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Instruction and Introduction
Day 2 - Visit Shrivardhan and Manoranjan Forts
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Legal Bike Papers and Helmet, Balaclava 01 nos, Long pants
- Round neck T-shirts, Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / Poncho, Full Body Towel, Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
- Basic medical kit, basic repair tool kit for the motor bike
- Drinking water 2L, extra pair of clothes (Optional)
- Rider Gears: Compulsory
- Full face helmet (ISI mark/DOT approved)
- Gloves, Knee & elbow guards, riding jacket.
- Helmets compulsory for pillion riders.
- Documents needed: Compulsory
- Permanent Valid Driver’s License, Valid Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Current valid PUC Certificate, Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
- Valid photo ID of Pillion: YES (Adhar Card / Driving licence)
- Note :
- Please ensure that your bike had the following Minimum Bike Condition:
- Working headlights and tail lights. All four functioning Indicators. Both rear view mirrors.Good tyre condition. Visible number plates.
- Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch
- Accommodation in Home-stay on sharing basis dormitory on day 1.
- Mineral water, Fuel & maintenance charges or any breakdown charges.
- If any taxes, or anything other than above mention inclusions list.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later