Mother and Child Camp at Durshet
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive at Durshet Camp
Day 2 - Enjoy Rappelling and Nature trail
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 06.30 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (no trolley Bag Or Suitacse)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos,
- No Deoderent
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- A bird book, field guide (if available)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- An ID card with a color copy, (school I card/ Adhaar card/ Driving License etc)
- ( penalty of Rs 1500 if no ID card brought)
- Chain and lock for all train camps
- To and fro transport by chartered bus
- Stay 2 pairs per AC room
- All veg meals from breakfast on day one to afternoon snacks on day three.
- Adventure equipment, swimming
- Services of coaches and instructors
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head'cost includes'
- Additional child Cost
- Additional Parent Cost
Terms & Conditions
Above cost is for one child and one parent .There will be extra cost for additional parent or child