Moroshicha Bhairavgad Fort Trek
2 Days1 Night
Pickup Time: 5.30 PM Drop Time: 06:00pm
Things To Carry
- 1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- 2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- 3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- 4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- 5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- 6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- 7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- 8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- 9. Camera (Optional)
- 10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
- 11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- 12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- 13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
- 14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Include items
- Exclude items
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks.