Manali To Leh Cycling Via Tso Kar Along With Khardung La
Manali to Leh
15 Days14 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival at Manali
Day 2 - Manali to Kothi/Solang
Pickup Time: 10.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- A bike helmet
- Small day sack to carry trail clothing, Good quality waterproof jacket.
- Waterproof trousers
- Sun hat , Warm gloves, mountaineering gloves (waterproof outer, fleece inner) are good.
- Long sleeved shirt
- Cycling tights (looser, trackster fit rather skin-tight Lycra)
- Shorts, Cycle mitts
- Balaclava (thick fleece)
- Mid-weight fleece top
- Tee-shirts (synthetic or merino wool)
- Travel trousers,Long sleeved thermal top
- Cotton tee-shirt for around town
- Thermal long johns
- 2-3 pairs underwear
- 2-3 pairs of standard socks
- 1 pair warm sock
- Cycling shoes, e.g. SPD, if applicable (bring spare cleats)
- Shoes, Flip-flops, Crocs or Sandals to wear around camp.
- Dark glasses (the sun is very strong).
- A couple of spare passport photos photocopies of key documents. e.g., passport etc.
- Travel insurance.
- All Accommodation in Manali & Leh with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Camping Accommodation as per the program with all meals during the cycling
- Excellent food including Mineral Water, Chocolates, Dry Fruits
- Two Nutrition halts during the cycling course everyday
- Quails, Sumo, Jeep/ utility Van as backup vehicle will follow the members depending upon the size of group.
- Supporting jeep with cycle repair kits
- Oxygen cylinder, high altitude first aid kit.
- Permit fees
- A luggage vehicle to carry your luggage
- A well marked route with map
- A celebration in Leh on the last day.
- Medical and evacuation insurance
- Miscellaneous expenses and tipping to the staff
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and snack food in Leh and Delhi
- Laundry and other services not mentioned in the package. If you need any additional arrangements please let us know.
- Bike repair kit (Carry one puncture kit, spare tubes (2 will be good) and a multipurpose repair tool set.
- Unspecified Meals etc
- Expenses of personal nature e.g. Telephone bills, etc
- Immediate expenses raised due to natural occurrences landslides, weather, cloud burst etc.
- Camera expenses at monasteries
- Anything else which is not included in Cost includes
- Cycle Rental : Rs. 8,500/-
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.