Manali Adventure Summer Camp For Kids
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Report at Pune / Mumbai Airport
Day 2 - Arrive at Prini Base Camp
Pickup Time: 10.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag.
- (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the camp. (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc)
- (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be very cold. Carry enough woolen clothes like jacket, monkey camp, hand gloves, thermals, etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, toiletries.
- Sport shoes, socks, floaters, sun cap/ hat, water bottle.
- Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer.
- Torch with fresh batteries.
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child.
- No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen & a small diary. ( Highly Recommended )
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- We recommend you send as little technology with your child as possible.
- Manali Flight camp - original photo id for flight, flight journey denied without photo ID.
- Pune / Mumbai – Delhi – Pune / Mumbai economy air fare.
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi by AC chartered bus.
- All meals (veg) at the campsite.
- Tented accommodation with a sleeping bag, mat, poncho, and Haversack for the trek.
- Trekking/activity equipment and fees of resource persons,
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Meals during travel to and from Manali
- Personal expenses such as telephone, mineral water, drinks, laundry, porter/pony charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘The cost includes’
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo ID card. (School photo ID / Aadhar Card).