Manali Adventure Summer Camp For Kids
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Report at Pune / Mumbai Airport
Day 2 - Arrive at Prini Base Camp
Pickup Time: 10.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (No trolley bag or suitacse)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be very cold at Carry enough woolen clothes like jacket, monkey camp, hand gloves etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- UndergarmentsPersonal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer , (High SPF sunscreen recommended for trekking camps)
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, no need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- Manali Flight camp - original photo id for flight, flight journey denied without photo id
- Pune / Mumbai – Delhi – Pune / Mumbai economy air fare.
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi by AC chartered bus.
- All meals (veg) at campsite.
- Tented accommodation with sleeping bag, mat, poncho, and Haversack for the trek.
- Trekking/activity equipment and fees of resource persons,
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Meals during travel to and from Manali
- Personal expenses such as telephone, mineral water, drinks, laundry, porter/pony charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘The cost includes’
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo ID card. (School photo ID / Aadhar Card).