Manali Adventure Camp
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
10 Days9 Nights
Day 1 - Pune - Mumbai - Delhi (3AC Train Journey)
Day 2 - Delhi to Manali (Volvo Journey 575 Kms, 15 Hours)
Train, Volvo Bus & Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 02.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion, Perfume / Deodorant.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue (Toilet) paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf.
- Comfortable clothing while Rafting & Flexible Dress for Trekking & Adventure Activities, Extra Dresses for Journey, Full Sleeves T-Shirt (Preferably Dry fit / Lycra) & T-Shirt given by Explorers.
- Sports shoes, Extra Socks Pairs, Floaters for Journey.
- Shawl, Balaklava (Kantopi), Woolen Gloves.
- Extra Carry bags, Camera & Camera Batteries
- Mobile & Mobile Charger
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof (compulsory), Nail cutter, Safety pin, Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey.
- Knee cap, Band – aid, , Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping, (Tentative Rs.5000) Breakfast, Meals during journey Period.
- This is just a reminder list of what to Bring for Manali Adventure Camp. You can bring other things as per the Need
- Private AC Bus: Pune – Bandra Terminus – Pune.
- 3 AC Train Journey: Bandra Terminus – Delhi – Bandra Terminus.
- Semi Sleeper AC Volvo: Delhi – Manali – Delhi.
- All food charges (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Ex. Manali.
- Accommodation in tents at Manali (Prini) and at higher campsite on multiple sharing.
- (Separate tents for boys and girls.)
- Charges for the activities mentioned above.
- One White Water Rafting session on Beas River.
- Visit to Snow Point Shivling Point / Hamta / Gulaba.
- Visit to Manali Mall Road.
- First Aid, Oxygen Cylinder, if required.
- Travel Insurance.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later