Lonavala - Bhimashankar (LoBhi) Range Trek
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Trek Day 1
Day 2 - Trek Day 2
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity proof, Lunch for Day 1, Fruits, Biscuits, Plum cakes, Dry Snacks, Chocolates, Health Drinks etc.
- 3 litres of water, Candles and TORCH with extra batteries, Cap, Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes, 2-3 bunch of papers.
- Bedding / Sleeping Bag / Carry Matt, A plate, mug, and spoon, Windcheaters, Wear Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks, Pair of floaters (to relax after the trek on day one).
- Camera (Optional).
- Put your things in a haversack so your hands are free while trekking.
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 2 Evening refreshment and Khandas to Karjat travel.
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Terms & Conditions
Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek. It’s not a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking exploration. Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments.