Lonar Crater Exploration
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Departure to Jalna
Day 2 - Enjoy Sunset at Lonar.
Pickup Time: 09.00 PM Drop Time: 05.30 AM
Things To Carry
- ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
- Torch and extra cell
- Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
- Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
- Dry Snacks and Water bottle
- Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
- Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
- Camera / Binocular (Optional)
- Rugsack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
- Non a/c Accommodation at MTDC / Hotel Krushna on the twin sharing basis.
- All transfers by a private non-a.c vehicle (Ex-Jalna).
- All Veg Meals (i.e. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner).
- A popular book on LONAR CRATER by Mr. Bugdane (Researcher and Author).
- Guide and Expertise charges.
- All Permit and entry tickets, wherever necessary
- Any Transfers & meals till Jalna and back
- Dinner on Day 02
- Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
Terms & Conditions
As it is totally eco-destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the stay, vehicle and meals. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Lonar Crater, Jalna.