Lohgad Trek & Camping
Malavali, Lohagad Bhaje
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Shivajinagar Railway Station.
Day 2 - Reach Shivajinagar Railway Station.
Pickup Time: 04.00 PM Drop Time: 01.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
- Napkin / Towel.
- Extra Dress, Napkin / Towel.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Peronal Medicines, if any.
- Torch with Cell (Compulsory).
- Pune to Pune Transport by Local. (No Seat Reservation)
- Day 1: Barbecue (Veg. + Non Veg. Limited), Dinner (Veg. & Non Veg. Unlimited)
- Day 2: Morning Tea & Breakfast.
- Safety & Tested Equipments.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Dome shape Tents on Triple Sharing Basis with Carry mats, Sleeping Bag & One Torch in Each Tent.
- Adventure Experts & Leaders of Organizer.
- Lunch on Sunday,Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include.
Terms & Conditions
During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorized representative of Organizer or Camp Leader.