Visapur Fort Waterfall Trek
Day 1 - Visapur Fort Waterfall Trek
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Pack Lunch (bought by participants)
- A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Minimum 2 litres of water.
- Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
- Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
- Cap & rain cover
- Extra pair of clothes to change.
- Camera (Optional)
- Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
- Transportation by local Train,
- Breakfast, Evening Tea,
- Bhaje caves entrance fees,
- Expertise, Basic First Aid.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in includes.
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited
Write Your Own Review
AmazingIts simply amazing. Plateau is full of flowers.
June 09, 2015