Lakeside Camping at Bhandardara
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Reach at Bhandardara
Day 2 - Morning Photography
Pickup Time: 03.00 PM Drop Time: 11.00 AM
Things To Carry
- 1 Identity proof
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc.
- Water Bottles (2-3 Liters)
- Torch with Extra batteries compulsory
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- Polythene bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- All the transportation charges from Kasara to Kasara
- 1 Evening snacks
- 1 Dinner (Veg/non veg) (Rustic local cuisine)
- 1 Breakfast/Tea
- Boating, Guide, equipment & Expertise Charges
- Tent accommodation (Shared) 3 people in one tent
- Forest Entry Fees
- Other personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks etc.
- Or any other expenses which are not mentioned in the cost includes list.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- Lunch on day one & day 2
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.