Ladakh & Kashmir Biking Expedition
13 Days12 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive at Jammu (pickup Bikes) – Patnitop (112km 3hrs)
Day 2 - Patnitop – Srinagar (187km 6hrs)
Bike, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 01.00 PM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A postive mind set and a healthy body!
- To carry your own luggage, you will need trek bag at least 48Liters capacity, depending on your luggage carrying tendency. We won't recommend you to carry luggage more than 65 lit as at that altitude it would be very tough to carry so much luggage.
- At least 3 pairs of full pants to be carried along. We Recommend the quick dry material. Easy dry material avoid your inconvenience because of wet clothes.
- Carry good sports shoes with enough anti skid pattern on the bottom. Sports shoes with good rubber sole are the best. Do not go for running shoes. They are usually insufficient and have tendency to slip.
- One set of travelling clothes. This set you can keep behind in hotel luggage and can pickup after trek.
- At least 4 sets of socks
- Monkeycap (warm material). Avoid hand made caps. A monkey camp with thick weaving is recommended as it protects you not from cold but from wind chill factor as well.
- At least 4 sets of T-shirts with long sleeves. Having collar is beneficial as it helps you add another layer to you neck to avoid cold.
- Riding Jacket
- Good quality hand gloves (warm) added with another set of hand gloves (waterproof)
- Action Camera (Optional)
- Waterproof wind cheater or a jacket
- Sunglasses compulsory
- Sunscreen, Lip balm, Cold creams etc.
- Personal Toiletaries
- More detailed checklist will be provided to registered participants 10 days prior to the activity which will help you in packing and cross checking
- Pick up from Jammu & Drop off at Mandi
- All the Hotels / Camps on triple sharing.
- Breakfast & Dinner in all Hotels/ Camps.
- Permissions, Inner line permits, Entry Fees, Wild life fees etc.
- All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan.
- Oxygen Cylinder with basic First Aid Kit at Leh circuit.
- Professional bike mechanic for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
- 01 Bolero Camper as a Backup for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
- Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
- Mandi to Delhi Volvo.
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Any food apart from meals or apart from specified spots.
- Monastery fees, Personal shopping, tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the included list consider it to be out of package.
- Bikes or Petrol for entire route not included
- Any Spare parts change / Damage borne by participant.
Terms & Conditions
We will be staying in hotels and homestays on triple sharing basis or dormitories.