Kundalika River Rafting - Women’s Day Special
Kundalika River near Mulshi Dam
Day 1 - Kundalika River Rafting - Women’s Day Special
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 06.30 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles
- Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season
- Extra Dress, Towel
- Shoes in a Good Condition while Travelling
- Dress Code – Floaters, T-shirt & Half Pant OR ¾ while Rafting
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle. (Pune Kundalika Pune).
- Toll & Parking Expenses.
- 12 km Rafting with all safety measures like Life Jackets, Helmets, Pedals, etc
- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- All Required Permissions.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Dinner of Rafting Day 1, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Any kind of Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include.
Terms & Conditions
Explorers reserves the right to remove / take action against the participant for any kind of Misbehaviour during Treks / Tours.