Kundalika River Rafting Weekdays Departures
Kundalika River, Kolad
Day 1 - Kundalika River Rafting Weekdays Departures
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles
- Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season
- Extra Dress, Towel
- Shoes in a Good Condition while Travelling
- Dress Code – Floaters, T-shirt & Half Pant OR ¾ while Rafting
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed
- Personal Medicines, if any
- Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle. (Pune Kundalika Pune)
- Toll & Parking Expenses
- Rafting with all safety measures like Life Jackets, Helmets, Pedals, etc
- Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast (Limited)
- Lunch Veg. food with one non veg. dish. Unlimited
- Expert Team of Explorers
- All Required Permissions
- First aid kit
- Government Service Tax
- Dinner of Rafting Day 1, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any kind of Insurance Coverage
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.