Kuari Pass Winter Trek
10 Days9 Nights
Day 1 - Mumbai to Delhi
Day 2 - Delhi to Haridwar
Pickup Time: 08.00 PM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Backpack (min 60 Ltrs) with rain cover.
- Daypack to carry necessary things for a day (20 litres)
- Trekking Shoes (Forclaz 100, 500 recommended)
- 3 pairs of full sleeve shirts/T-shirts
- 2 pairs of trekking/track pants
- 3 pairs of cotton socks. 2 pairs of woollen socks
- 1 full sleeve sweater
- 1 fleece jacket (preferable)
- One padded/down jacket
- Thermal inners – 1 Pair
- 1 pair of slippers
- 1 pair of water-resistant gloves
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (No umbrellas please!)
- Sun cap
- 1 scarf/neck-warmer/balaclava
- 1 Light towel
- Personal toilet kit – Must contain Face-wash, Toothpaste, toothbrush, Cold cream, Lip balm and sun screen (SPF 40+)
- 1 Toilet paper roll
- 2 water bottles (1 Litre each)
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal medical kit
- Dark sunglasses (U/V protected)
- Walking sticks – 1 pair
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Triple Sharing Accommodation (camping during trek)
- Guest House/Homestay in Joshimath
- Transport from Mumbai to Mumbai(Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai by 3AC , Delhi to Haridwar and Haridwar to Delhi by NonAC Sleeper Class)
- All veg meals from day 3rd lunch to day 6th lunch
- Trekking equipment(Tents, Sleeping bags)
- Necessary permits
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced trek leader, guide, and support staff.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Local Traveling from New Delhi Railway Station to Old Delhi and Old Delhi to Nizamuddin Station
- Any surface transfer
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any meal during transit.
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
Terms & Conditions
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited