Koyna Backwaters Camp
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Pune - Tapola (140 kms, 3.5 Hours)
Day 2 - Camp Activities
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 08.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Morning Utilities:
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf
- Comfortable clothing for Camping Three pairs & Extra Dress for return journey. Half Pant & T-shirt for Water Sports.
- Inners (For 3 Days), Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey / Water Sports.
- Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths.
- Other Requirements:
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, Safety pin, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping.
- This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Bring all this stuff in Haversack / Travel Bag. also Bring Mini Sack to carry Water bottle at the time of Trekking.
- Stay on multiple sharing basis in Non AC Tents with attach Washrooms. (Separate Tent for boys & girls)
- Non AC Mini High back Bus. Pune – Tapola – Pune.
- All Camp Activities mentioned in Koyana Backwater Camp Highlights
- All food charges for the Koyana Backwater Camp. (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Mahabaleshwar Entry fees, Pollution Tax, etc.
- Expert, Experienced & Certified Team – Pune to Pune.
- Mineral water for entire Koyana Backwater Camp
- Certificate & Medal to each participant.
- All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
- First aid Facility throughout the camp.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Terms & Conditions
During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Camp Leader.