Konkankada Trekking And Camping
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Reach Kokankada and Explore Harishchandragad Caves And Fort
Day 2 - Trekking Towards Taramati Peak
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 10.30 PM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
- Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Kasara to Kasara by jeep/traxx
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
- Stay in tents on triple sharing basis
- Expertise Charges
- Mineral water or aerated drinks
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for any adventure. It is advisable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.