Camping at Kokankada
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - Explore Taramati Peak
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 12.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
- Water (3ltr Minimum compulsory)
- 3 Packets of Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries.(Mobile flash won't be entertained)
- Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
- Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
- Camera (Optional).
- Transportation from kasara to kasara.
- 2 Breakfast 2 Lunch 1 Dinner.
- Tent Stay. (Twin / Triple Sharing)
- Expertise Charges.
- Mineral water or aerated drinks
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on Event. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.