Trekking Camp To Manali & Beas Kund - KOLHAPUR HIKERS
Manali & Beas Kund
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Manali
Day 2 - Burwa to Bakarthach (10,800 ft)
Pickup Time: 12.00 AM Drop Time: 12.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Some Tips Backpacking Checklist
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (plus spare - Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit.
- Repair kit and tools
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Bandana or Buff
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares
- Camera and memory cards - Optional
- Binoculars - Optional
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade - UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toilet paper
- Insect repellant
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit
- Cell phon
- Personal Clothing (T.Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inners.
- Manali to Manali Transfers
- Food and Accommodation ( 6 People in 1 Room and 4 People in 1 Tent )
- Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation
- Guide / Cook and other Professionals
- Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Drinks,
- Laundry,Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportations,
- Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as
- Natural Calamities (Land Slides,Floods etc), any accidents,medical evacuations, riots,
- strikes,evacuation costs Etc.
- Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period
- will be Extra and need to be borne by you.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- Kolhapur Hikers will have all authority to make any changes and final Decision.
- All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for
- sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, ted. Related to international travel. Kolhapur Hikers
- shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the
- travelers due to unavoidable reason or mishap.
- Caution & Remarks
- Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates those with a history
- Of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before
- Deciding to undertake the trip.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti histamines
- Which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS-Active Mountain Sickness)
- Especially while sleeping"
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.