River Rafting at Kolad
Day 1 - River Rafting at Kolad
Pickup Time: 05.00 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Extra Pair of clothes
- (Prefer Wearing proper fitting clothes with shorts of quick-dry material)
- Footwear (preferably floaters while rafting)
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Non AC Private Vehicle,
- Activity Charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / non-Veg - Buffet style)
- Expertise Charges
- Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above-mentioned inclusions
- Videos & Photos while River Rafting
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed.