Kokankada Rappelling & Camping
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Reach Base Village Khireshwar,
Day 2 - Reach Base Village Belpada
Pickup Time: 06.00 PM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A 'Backpack' or a haversack. (please avoid zola or sling bag as one has to Rappell with the bags.)
- Minimum 3 liters of water.
- Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
- Cap & Rain cover. (just in case)
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Camera. (Optional)
- Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
- Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.
- Mosquitoes repellent
- Winter clothes
- Packed Lunch for Day 1 (also one empty Tiffin to carry breakfast on for the trek)
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in case it rains.
- Kokankada rapelling 1800 ft with all safety equipments,
- Expertise, 1Breakfast, 1 lunch (on day 2), 2 evening tea
- Accommodation in tents, private transport, first aid.
- Day 1 dinner
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Terms & Conditions
Safety remains our first priority as always.