Kilimanjaro Climb Via Marangu Route
Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
7 Days6 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive in Kilimanjaro Airport/Arusha Town - Moshi Town
Day 2 - Moshi Town - Mandara Hut Trek & Hike
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- 1. Important Travel Documents :
- Passport with photocopies.
- Visas with photocopies.
- Travel insurance with photocopies. Please ensure your insurers name, 24 hr emergency contact telephone number and policy number are highlighted.
- All flight tickets for the trip with photocopies.
- Active Holiday Company Trip Confirmation Certificate.
- Photocopies of important documents to be kept separately.
- Copy of the itinerary of your trip.
- Spare passport photos.
- Credit / Debit Card, Travellers Cheques with serial numbers kept at a separate place.
- Youth/Student identification / Senior Citizen card for discounts.
- International driving license if you have one.
- Vaccination Certificates if needed.
- Money belt that can be secured safely.
- Money – small denominations of local currency if you can get some before the trip.
- 2. Personal Effects :
- First aid kit comprising any personal medication, aspirin / paracetamol, band-aids, head-ache balm, rehydration salts of your choice, anti-allergy pills, anti-diarrhea pills, anti-nausea pills, small scissors, nail file, sun-block (50 SPF), lip balm, after sun moisturizer, insect repellent and antihistamine/insect bite cream, female hygiene products.
- Toothbrush, tooth-paste, deodorant, bio-degradable soap, shampoo, washing detergent.
- Water purifying / iodine tablets.
- Prescription Diamox / alternate for altitude sickness.
- Prescription glasses / contact lenses and solution.
- Antibacterial gel and wet-wipes.
- Wide brim hat, sunglasses with UV protection.
- Minimum 2 liters water bottle so you don’t have to buy plastic bottles, cloth shopping bag.
- Book to read, journal, pen, travel pillow, cards / travel games.
- Eye mask, ear plugs, army knife (this must always be in your checked in luggage when you are taking a flight).
- Adapter, alarm clock, phone with charger, i-pod / MP3 with charger and spare ear-phones, camera and film if your camera needs it.
- Travel pillow, torch with reusable batteries, head-lamp.
- Night clothes/sleepwear.
- Plastic bag to separate wet and dry / clean & soiled clothes.
- All accommodation as per itinerary based on twin sharing basis.
- Park entrance, campsite and rescue fees.
- Services of porters and cooks.
- Professional Mountain Guides, all head guides (at least 1 per trip) currently certified by NOLS USA as WFR (Wilderness First Responded).
- There will be at least one guide for every three guests, to ensure personalized attention.
- Safety equipment like stretcher (and convertible litter) and a comprehensive medical / first aid kit (as per WFR / NOLS USA guidelines).
- Camping equipment like mountain sleeping tents, foam camping mat and large weatherproof dining tent.
- Mountain cuisine with three meals a day and snacks upon arrival in the camp.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance, Excess Baggage, Porter age. Visas cost currently US$ 50 per person.
- Airport or border transfers unless stated otherwise on the itinerary.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Optional costs for equipment on hire like Hyperbolic Pressure Bag, Chemical Toilets and Oxygen Cylinder.
- Optional costs for emergency transport, climbing equipment, personal medical kit, bottled mineral water, personal trekking gear, sleeping bags.
- Optional cost for high quality rental gear/ trekking clothing like
- Single room and hotel upgrade supplement.
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified in the itinerary.
- Tips for hotel or restaurant staff, local guides and tour crew.
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone bill, minibar, shopping)
- Extra Nights at the beginning or the end of the trip
- Any compulsory dinner or peak season surcharg
- Service Tax of 3.50% applicablefor Indian tours and Indian Residents.
- Optional Tours.
Terms & Conditions