5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Drive from Dehradun to Sankri (6,450 ft, 8 hrs)
Day 2 - Trek from Sankri to Juda Ka Talab (9,000 ft, 4 hrs)
Bus / Train / Airways
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Poncho, Rain Coat or Umbrella any one is must
- Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Trekking Shoes
- 2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
- 3 Pair of Socks
- 2 pairs of woolen socks
- 2 Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
- One down feather Jacket
- Sun Cap
- One Scarf
- Light towel
- Lip Balm
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
- Personal Medicine Kit
- Dark Sunglasses
- Trekking Pole
- Camera with huge memory card and fully charged with extra batteries
- 01 Night Homestay / Guest House / Hotel accommodation in Sankri on triple / quad sharing basis.
- 03 Nights tented accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- All Veg Meals from day 1st Dinner to till Day 5th Lunch.
- Morning – Evening Tea/Coffee with light snacks.
- All fees and Permit (for Indians).
- Basic First Aid Medical kit wit Oxygen cylinder and Oxi meter.
- Crampons if required.
- Camping Logistics.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader , Trek Guide and support staff.
- Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return.
- Meals during transit.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any fees and permits ( for non-Indians).
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
- Anything which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later