Kedarkanth,Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Dehradun to Sankri (2000m) 8 hrs
Day 2 - Sankri (2000m) to Juda-ka-Talab (2700m) to Shepherd campsite (2900m, Trek/3-4 hrs)
Pickup Time: 07.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Back Pack & Rain Cover (50-60 litre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (20-30 litre, If you hire mule or porter)
- Couple of water bottles (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes (Should be water proof and ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Original ID Card
- Clothing Essentials
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capris, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Warm Inner wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
- Protect Your Head
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Personal Utilities
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
- Transport to and from the base camp (Dehradun to Dehradun)
- Accommodation during the trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories of Life Time
- Transport from your city to Dehradun and Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transit to and from the base camp
- Backpack offloading charges
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.