Night Trek from Katraj to Sinhagad (K2S)
0 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Katraj To Sinhagad Night Trek
Pickup Time: 05.00 PM Drop Time: 09.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes (compulsory)
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes
- Some ready to eat food
- Plum cakes
- Biscuits etc.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Identity Proof.(must)
- Note: It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag ay get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
- 3 ltrs of water, (Must)
- Dinner for Saturday
- Torch Must
- Travelling from Swargate to Swargate by Public Transport,
- Jeeps till sinhagad
- Sunday Breakfast and Tea
- Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.