Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling
Day 1 - Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling
Water Fall Rappelling
Pickup Time: 05.00 AM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Full Lunch. Nothing will be available in a Valley.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin / Towel.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Full Sleeves T -shirt compulsory.
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Transport by Private Non AC Bus. (Pune – Lonavala – Pune).
- Toll, Parking, RTO Permit, etc.
- 350 Feet Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling + Jungle Trekking with all safety measures.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast
- Packed Lunch (Limited)
- Evening Tea & Snacks. (Limited)
- Expert Team
- First aid kit.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later