Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling
Day 1 - Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling
Water Fall Rappelling
Pickup Time: 03.00 AM Drop Time: 09.30 PM
Things To Carry
- A good quality of rucksack suitable for one day trek with all inside luggage packed in a plastic bag.
- Minimum 2 ltr. Water bottles.
- Extra dress in a plastic bag.
- Rainproof / sun cap / warm wear as per season.
- Napkin / towel.
- Gluco –d or electrol – optional
- Shoes compulsory in a good condition while trekking.
- Dress code – t-shirt, flexible track pant. (half pant not allowed.)
- Full sleeves t -shirt compulsory.
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal medicines, if any.
- 350 feet kataldhar waterfall rappelling + jungle trekking with all safety measures.
- Morning tea & breakfast
- Expert team of rangers
- First aid kit.
- Certified expertise,
- Branded equipment charge
- Lot of adventure & 100% safety
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Terms & Conditions
Adventure activities are organized considering the favorable conditions of nature and atmosphere.. Where safety comes first.. If in case there is a natural calamity and if event is cancelled no refund will be provided in such circumstances. Leaders decision will be final. So no arguments will be entertained.