Kataldhar Valley Trek
Day 1 - Kataldhar Valley Trek
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Packed lunch for a Day
- Cap & sunglasses
- A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Minimum 3 litres of water.
- Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
- Rain cover (just in case)
- Prefer wearing full sleeves and full trek pants to avoid mosquito / insects bites.
- Camera (Optional)
- Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
- Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Shoes are must - Good quality trekking /Sports.
- Chappals/sandals: To use after trek is over.
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in case it rains.
- Pune Transport by local train
- Morning breakfast, evening tea
- Safety equipment, outdoor experts
- First aid if needed and lots of fun
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.