Karnataka Jungle Camping
Sada Fort and Caves,Kalsa-Sural Waterfalls
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Karnataka Jungle Camping
Day 2 - Karnataka Jungle Camping
Bus or train
Pickup Time: 09.00 PM Drop Time: 01.00 AM
Things To Carry
- ID Proof
- Full length Lowers to wear on trek / Trail and T-shirts (Preferably of Quick Dry material)
- Extra pair of clothes (as per need your requirement)
- Shoes either trekking or sports (Good firm Sole)
- Floaters to wear at night
- Torch (High Quality) with extra pair of batteries
- Zip Lock Plastics to keep wallet , Cash, Mobile etc
- Windcheaters, Poncho, Cap, Camera (Optional) etc
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
- Sunscreen Lotion, Medicine those that you require usually.
- Personal care stuff
- A Daypack to carry stuff on everyday trail / Trek
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Transport from Belgaum to Belgaum
- Food (Beginning from the Breakfast of Day 1 till the Lunch of Day 3 with Non Veg for Day 1 and Day 2 Dinners).
- Accommodation (Two Night Stay) in Jungle Tents / Cottages on 4-6 sharing basis.
- Use of Equipment if any.
- Train ticket from Mumbai to Belgaum and Back and food during the train.
- Mineral Water, Cold-drink.
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions