6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival in Bangalore
Day 2 - Visit Bandipur National park
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Gov approved Id proof Compulsory ( NO Pan Card)
- A Backpack
- A Day Backpack to hold camera and essential during sightseeing .
- Jacket or Similar it do get pretty cold at times during nights.
- Beachwear in case you decide to swim.
- Torch (Must)
- Personal Medicines If any
- Cap, Shades, Sun-scream etc….
- Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
- Camera (Optional)
- Sanitary Kit
- Daily Breakfast.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Cottages, Homestays or Hotels.
- All Intercity and Intra city transfers & Long distance sightseeing (within Karnataka ) in Traveller or similar.
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel .
- Lunch and dinner as we want you to try out local Cuisines & not restrict to particular restaurant, we have left that option to you. (Off course we have tons of secret food joint list would be happy to share with you.)
- Entry tickets & Guide fees (Some like museum some don’t so why pay us if you don’t).
- Jungle safari charges at Bandipur .
- Train tickets (Mumbai – Banaglore – Mumbai ) .
- Anything other than mentioned Above.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later