1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Karnala Camping
Day 2 - Karnala Fort
Pickup Time: 04.00 PM Drop Time: 03.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Basic Stuff :
- Light comfortable clothing (Always pack an extra pair or two when in the outdoors!)
- Cap / Hat
- Mosquito Repellent (the new Odomos spray works wonders!) even though there’s not that many mosquitoes
- Towel + Napkin (One towel per person and clothe napkins to dry off, a few extras will not harm)
- Floaters / Flip-flops/ Crocs (Are super easy to get in & out of tents since footwear inside tents is a strict no no)
- Shoes & Socks (if you plan on going jogging, walking, trekking)
- Flash Light (One per person) + extra batteries
- Empty water bottle (to fill drinking water from our water filters)
- Personal medication
- Pillow (If your too attached to your pillow!) – In fact if you’re driving in you could carry one anyway
- Activity :
- That book that you bought a while ago and never got the chance to read
- Personal music players with earphones (Loud music is a no no)
- Board games, Poker sets etc
- Sketching / Drawing material
- Outdoor games equipment (badminton, cricket, football etc)
- Binoculars (for Bird watching) / Telescope (Star gazing)
- Your Guitar / Bongo / Flute etc to play around the campfire
- Any other outdoor gear that you bought on a whim!
- Food :
- Cooler / Icebox with ice
- Plastic Plates & Cutlery (We discourage our campers from using disposable stuff)
- Large garbage bags. (Its always good to clean after yourself!)
- Marinated foodstuff for BBQ (if you’re too lazy, we can arrange that for you, but where’s the fun in that?)
- Marshmallows for roasting on the campfire
- A picnic basket with your favorite foods/drinks/munchies.
From Mumbai :
Approach the Mumbai-Pune Expressway via dadar. Our directions start from McDonalds at Panvel where the Mumbai-Pune Expressway starts from Mumbai
Zero your trip meter at McDonalds. Then DO NOT take the expressway, but go below the expressway. You need to take the Panvel/Goa highway from here.
At the roundabout take the rightmost turn towards the panjim/goa highway
You will reach a T junction make a left turn towards the panjim/goa highway
7.4 km - Panvel roundabout - take the left exit towards Panjim/Goa/Karnala
14.6 km - Pass Vithal kamat restaurant on the left
16.6km - Pass Karnala bird sanctuary on your left
18.5km - Pass Panoramic resort on your Right. Now drive slowly
18.8km - After crossing rumblers, make a narrow right turn towards kalhe village.
19.1km - Make a left turn with a black gate to your left
19.5km - The road turns towards the right follow the road and cross a bridge at 19.6km
19.7km - Turn right into Kalhe village, go through a narrow road and in 300m reach Big Red Tent on your left at 20.0km . You could ask for Zaki farm if you need directions.
Take the Pune-Mumbai Expressway and cross the lonavala Toll - Take the Panvel Exit and go towards the goa highway
Follow the Mumbai directions from the Panvel Roundabout - (3)
- Things as per the plan
- Anything which is not mentioned in includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.